Immaculate Biltmore Heights home-Split floor plan with bright, spacious social areas. Family room and living room w/ adjoining covered terrace and patio provides seamless transition between interior and exterior spaces. Lovely red oak floors, timeless maple cabinets, rich granite, impact windows and doors, plantation shutters, Cassette Zebra blinds, high, open beam ceilings--this house defines casual elegance. Renovated baths w/glass enclosed showers. Gas: range, instant hot water heater and dryer. Chicago brick patio & driveway. Generator hook up; 40 amp electric car charger. Mature landscaping. New Metal Roof 2020. Quiet non-through street, fabulous neighborhood for walking, schools and quick access to great dining and shopping. Everything you want and need is waiting for you!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,679 sq. ft
ALTA TERRA HGTS
Detailed Room Information
- Split Bedrooms
- Dining Area, Separate Formal Dining Room, Family Dining Room
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Impact Glass,Plantation Shutters
- Additional Interior Features
- Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Family/Dining Room,First Floor Entry,Fireplace,Main Level Master,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway,Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s).
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Security/High Impact Doors,Lighting,Patio,Shed. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price